Wednesday 1 February 2012

a week in pictures

Playing catch up with pictures. 

Reminds me that I really ought to fix my camera and stop taking snaps on my phone.

Captions.
1. Mag shopping spree at the ICA
2. I'd have left it on the train too
3. Tacita Dean installation in Tate Modern Turbine Hall
4. South London art adventures
5. The amazing (not all to my taste, but the guy is dedicated to his art) Kabin collection
6. Nee naw!
7. A Room for London
8. Casiokids!
9. ecoLogicStudio's H.O.R.T.U.S at the Architectural Association
10. Christina Mackie at Chisenhale
11. Mike+Ollie at Brockley Market
12. Federation Coffee in Brixton Village Market
13. Croydon riots fire burn down building bye bye
14. Don't feed the pigeons!
15. Croydon Minster, resting place of six Archbishops of Canterbury
16. Kingston's Ancient Market Hall
17. Swans in the Thames at Kingston

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: