Tuesday 22 February 2011

visual inspiration: London Zoo

Photobucket

I was having a little clear out of my computer this morning and I found these photos from the AJ field trip to the London Zoo last August.

The London Zoo is quite expensive but worth it if you haven't been, and a really lovely way to pass a lazy summer day.

So, a few silly animal pictures to entertain on this grey February morning. Aside from the cuteness factor, these snaps also made me smile because they served to remind me that, after the zoo, I passed a very lovely evening with a rather morose young man at 69 Colebrooke Row...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

4rx scam said...

so beautiful post I really love it all these pictures are very interesting